HIPAA and SOC2 Standards
- Protect electronic health information that is stored on the Nynja platform.
- Integrity controls: Ensure that protected health information is not improperly modified without detection.
- Encryption: Encrypt protected health information.
How Nynja Supports the Standard
- Data encryption protects against passive and active attacks on confidentiality.
- Data connections leverage TLS encryption and PKI Certificates issued by a trusted commercial certificate authority.
- AES 256-GCM encryption for all data.